I’ve tried to curb my product junkie behavior, but I have no problem enabling others. This message showed up in my mailbox. I asked if I could share it, and here it is. Enjoy!
Every kind of curl— tight or loose— can get a boost with the use of products that contain key ingredients, including natural oils, shea butter, and aloe vera. Fall is the perfect time of year to undo summer’s damage and embrace your curls. The following products can help you easily transition your tresses from summer to fall:
- Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Smoothing Conditioner – This daily hair conditioner tames frizz and adds just the right amount of moisture with Shea butter, Palm and Rosehip oils, encouraging your ringlets to shine every day! $18.
- Curl Junkie Curl Fix Intense Hair Treatment – Enriched with Jojoba and Olive oils, soothing Chamomile, and hair restoring proteins, Curl Fix revitalizes hair and restores its natural shine and bounce. $24.
- Darcy’s Botanicals Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Hair Conditioning Oil – Encourage hair growth and add a glow to your locks with this luscious blend of nourishing oils. The combination ofcoconut oil, jojoba oil and japonica oil infused with organic hibiscus flowers makes this product perfect for conditioning or for oil-rinsing your curls to detangle and soften $10.
- Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Shampoo – If the summer has made those waves dry and brittle, achieve “ultra-softness and manageability” this fall with this moisture-intensive shampoo. Rehydrate your hair fiber with all-natural herbal emollients, and obtain that silky-soft look you’ve been looking forward to all year. Bonus: Works great for bleached or highlighted hair! $9.99.
- Blended Beauty Curl Styling Butter – With shea butter, chamomile and sunflower oil, this aloe-based, curl-taming butter cream will moisturize and defrizz. Curls will become more defined while remaining touchablely soft! $21.
For more information, please visit NaturallyCurly.com.