It turns out this blogging thing is taking hold, and Mama’s Experience Initiative has nominated Honeysmoke for the Honest Scrap blog award. It’s not just any award. It’s given to bloggers who keep it real. Of course, I have to nominate seven bloggers who represent the values of the award and tell my readers 10 honest things about me.
Here is my list of nominees.
Confessions of a Mean Mommy
I Am The Glue
Musings of a Moxie Mama
More to Love Sketchbook
10 things about me? Let’s see if I can come up with something.
1. If I were a car, I’d be a compact. I would not take up too much room and could zip around corners.
2. If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be ballet slippers. I enjoy comfort over everything else.
3. If money were no object and I could go anywhere in the world, I’d travel around the world — twice. I might as well see everything.
4. If I could live anywhere, I’d choose New York City. A house in the country also would be nice.
5. If I could chat with anyone for 15 minutes, I’d pick Oprah Winfrey. She’s a successful business woman, plain and simple.
6. If I knew I would survive, I’d parachute from an airplane. That’s about as far as my adventurous side goes.
7. If I could rid the world of one thing, I would choose poverty. That would pretty much take care of everything else.
8. If I could change one thing about me, I’d give myself a lot more patience. A lot more patience.
9. If I could run away to a deserted island, I’d take my hubby and kids with me. Even a busy mommy like me would get lonely after a few days.
10. If I had a dream, it would be to get a literary agent, get a six-figure book contract, appear on the New York Times best-seller list for an untold number of weeks, pay off all of my bills, and live happily ever after.